About this course
This unit specifies the skills and knowledge required to work safely in the construction industry in accordance with all relevant legislative requirements.
On successful completion of this course you will be issued with a Statement of Attainment for the following Unit of Competency:
CPCCWHS1001 Work safely in the construction industry
This is a one-day course, start times vary depending on clients needs. The course duration is 7 hours.
What is involved in getting a White Card?
- Book your course
- Attend your training day/night (as per your booking)
- Once you have passed your SafeWork assessment you will be issued with a Statement of training (SOT). This document allows you to now work in the construction industry immediately!
- You will receive your White Card licence in the mail directly from SafeWork NSW
- Your Statement of Attainment will be emailed to you at the end of training
Re assessment, complaints and appeals
Our trainers have the experience, abilities and training to effectively assist you in your course by providing well designed training and assessment. During your training you will receive feedback about your performance including suggestions where required. Should your trainer feel that after training you still require further training (due to results of the assessments in your course) you will be informed of your options.
Who can do this course?
- You must be at least 14 years old to attend the course, if you are 14 – 17 years old will need a parent or guardian to sign a consent form
What do I need to bring?
- Have 100 Points of ID – Click here to read the identification requirements
- Appropriate work gear (PPE)