About this course
This unit specifies the skills and knowledge required to work safely at heights in accordance with all relevant legislative requirements.
On successful completion of this course you will be issued with a Statement of Attainment for the following Unit of Competency:
RIIWHS204E Work safely at heights
This is a one-day course, start times vary depending on clients needs. The course duration is 6 – 8 hours depending on class size and experience.
What is involved in getting qualified?
- Book your course
- Attend your training day/night (as per your booking)
- Once you have passed your training you will be issued with a statement of attainment and wallet sized card
Re assessment, complaints and appeals
Our trainers have the experience, abilities and training to effectively assist you in your course by providing well designed training and assessment. During your training you will receive feedback about your performance including suggestions where required. Should your trainer feel that after training you still require further training (due to results of the assessments in your course) you will be informed of your options.
Who can do this course?
- You must be at least 14 years old to attend the course, if you are 14 – 17 years old will need a parent or guardian to sign a consent form
What do I need to bring?
- One form of government issued ID
- Appropriate work gear (PPE)
This is a one-day course, start times vary depending on clients needs. The course duration is 6-8 hours
On successful completion of this course you will be issued with a Statement of Attainment and Wallet Card. A Verification of Competency (VOC) can also be issued at an extra fee